All golf lessons are undertaken at the customers risk and shall have been approved to be deemed fit by their general practitioner to carry out movements associated with the sport of golf.
To clarify any misunderstanding over golf lessons purchased here are the details regarding expiry dates
· The expiry date for all golf lesson vouchers and lesson packages is 12 months from date of issue which can be found on the voucher
· All special lesson packages are valid 6 months from date of purchase.
· All golf lessons, Junior golf days and golf lesson vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
· The Hampshire Golf Academy is not responsible if lesson vouches are stolen, destroyed or mislaid.
· All lessons must be paid for at the time of booking either via GLF online booking system or via the golf shop.
If you find that through illness you are unable to take your lessons within the time scale set out above please contact Tim Baker immediately who will advise on a course of action and any confirmed extension.
Lesson Cancellation policy
As a Professional organisation I would expect maximum courtesy from clients as we operate a full courtesy towards “you” our clients.
To ensure a consistent business relationship the following conditions are in place.
· A client cancelling a golf lesson directly with Tim Baker must be received by email/text message or by calling 01264 357555 within 24 hours of the lesson date. If the full notice is not given then the client will lose that particular lesson forming part of the package or be liable for full payment of the lesson fee.
· A client cancelling less than 48 hours of a scheduled lesson will be liable for 50% of the lesson fee or part of the package total.
· In retrospect of “potential” weather cancellation, the client should contact Tim Baker by phone to check on course conditions if in doubt. Any lesson deemed to be detrimental due to Health & Safety concerns may be cancelled at short notice by Tim Baker
· If sudden illness prevents the client from attending their lesson outside the above periods please call, the Pro Shop or Tim Baker.